- Consumption of yogi or satvik meals leads to truthful thoughts and actions.
- Such eating habits have positive results such as truth, wisdom, the sharpness of intelligence, peace, stability, and seriousness of mind, purity of heart, the simplicity of mind, joy and happiness.
- Moderation and tolerance development.
- The body remains healthy without having any disorder.
- There is purity in the mind.
- The sattvic yoga diet plan is also helpful in weight loss.
For me, once a week is unrealistic. I choose to fast on Ekadashi, the 11th day of each lunar month, observed by yogis to be an auspicious day.