A vision for personal goals could be for anything ranging from improving your health, mastering a culinary skill, becoming a better person or even becoming more sociable when in company. In fact, it could be anything that empowers you as a person or constructs you feel like an achiever.
In terms of business, vision is the grand idea of where your company may go as an extension of where it is already.
A vision statement organizes your thoughts and distributes them to the company. The statement is often lofty and future-based but still needs to be organized and planned carefully. It is kind of like a roadmap which points out the direction you would like to follow.
It is very important to have a solid vision since it is basically the stepping stone for scheming your business. Your vision statement should include all the following components:
* Finance – how to fund your projects or sustain and support your business
* Reputation – among personnel, competitor and clients
* Service quality standards -focus on constructing clients a priority
* Growth – a plan on how to inprove locatings, get more clients, expand inventory and innovate.
* Passion – articulating your dreamings and hopes for the business
* Sustainability – deciding your financial and environmental sustainability
Essentially your vision will provide the groundwork or blueprint before you go onto the execution stage.